The Wild One Weekend-March 2018
The Wild One Weekend is set in the heart of nature, in the stunning Lake District in the UK. It is a journey of deep self discovery that I have been called to share with you on a personal and collective level. As more and more of us search deeper for our authentic truth. The wild one is not about screaming and roaring (unless you want to) but honouring the core of who you really are. You may think you already know but do you?
The Weekend Workshop March 17th-18th 2018 will be filled with aspects of my own personally journey. Techniques, skills and ways of being that have helped me discover my wild one and my deeper authenticity. I am being called to share them with you. We will be submerged in the heart of nature at the bottom of a waterfall in the middle of woodland. The Footprints is truly a magical national trust sight, inside and out.
A Brief Over View of what the Weekend involves:
- Gratitude for self and self expression.
- Labels and moulding and how we define who we are.
- Colour and you.
- Going deeper with nature.
- Circle space and time to share.
- Flower and gem elixirs and how they support us.
- The phases of the moon for personal growth.
- Come comfortably dressed for yoga with water and a yoga mat. No yoga experience necessary.
- Yoga nidra and sensual meditation honouring a part of you as a mirror of nature.
- Fun in our wonderful-mess.
These are just some of the aspects of the weekend. As the group naturally unfolds we flow.
Please note: There are limited spaces due to venue size and my desire to keep it intimate. I’ve had a lot of interest for this weekend, so make sure you secure your place now if you’re feeling that resonance that tells you this is for you.
Further essential information:
- The weekend price is £237. You can pay £80 deposit or in full, with the balance due by March 1st latest. Choose the payment type that works for. If you have already paid your deposit you can use the ‘Pay Balance’ option on this page to complete your payment.
- This weekend is open to men and woman.
- Accommodation is not provided. There are a huge amount of very reasonably priced bed and breakfast facilities close by.
- Windermere station is the closest public transport. If you need assistance with this please contact me.
- Refreshments will be provided throughout the day but not lunch. You can bring your own or venture on a short drive into windermere.
- Please arrive prompt for 930am to begin by 945am. We will finish at 5pm. If you need to leave early please let me know in advance.
- All aspects of the weekend work shop will be fully confidential. On paying in full you will be asked to complete a personal consultation form. This is so that I can get a deeper understanding of where you are on your journey, your hopes and dreams. It also gives me the opportunity to get to know you on a deeper level. This will not be shared with anyone.
- This is deep work.
Private Facebook Group
Once you have signed up and paid the full balance you will be welcomed into the private Wild One Facebook group, which is already a vibrant and active community. The group is a space where you can be your authentic self and share your journey before and after the weekend.
- For those of you who would like to start early and venture deeper into the depths of your wild and wonderful self. I am offering The aspects of a woman trilogy at a discounted price of £35 (normally £50) to all those who pay in full. This gives you the chance to commit to yourself on the journey of self discovery. Those of you that have taken the moonlite elixirs, these or others, know that they uncover the core of our beings. These three elixirs are a journey of the aspects of self and can also be taken by men as well as woman.
For further information and questions please contact me: email@example.com